Hoop Dee Doo...How do I get there?

Honeychild

Mouseketeer
Please help me! My family will be staying at POFQ and we are going to the HDD one night. Our park for the day is MGM. What is the best way to get there? Do we ride the bus from our resort to the WL and then get on another bus? How long will that take. We will have our car and it ww could drive ourselves. Where should we drive to? WL or Contemporary? Bus from WL or boat from the CR? I am doing great with the trip planning but this transportation thing is starting to worry me. Of course the real issue is time! I want to waste as little as possible. Also, if we park at the CR and ride the boat how long does that take? How late do the boats run at night?

Next, after the HDD we could (A) go to the campfie and watch the movie, or (B) go to the beach and watch the water parade and fireworks. ANy suggestions? (the children are 11, 9,8, and 4) How are the bugs in June? (I live in Florida and know all about BUGS!)

Thanks in advance.

there is a direct bus from MGM to Fort Wilderness, make sure you head to Fort Wilderness and not the Wilderness Lodge, once inside FW you will want the settlement bus stop which is close to Pioneer hall, this is where the Hoop Dee doo is.

To be safe, give yourself 45 minutes-1 hour for the trip. It probably won't take that long, but I always like to building in a little extra time, just in case. If you're early arriving to Pioneer Hall, you can walk around the petting farm (right behind Pioneer Hall) or explore the Trading Post!
:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter