Hoop Dee Doo/Pizzafari/ABC Commisary/ H&V/Garden Grill/Crystal Palace

tigger334

Mouseketeer
Cast: me not quite 40 & my dh 40-something

Sunday 11/7

POR Foodcourt: just arrived knew we had a big dinner coming at HDDR so we split a few things. Chicken strips and fries. They were cold. Chili Cheese fries were hot and good.

HDDR:

Fried chicken was good, ribs too smokey for us baked beans were good, didn't try the corn. I love corn but don't like it with onions and green peppers in it. Enjoyed the strawberry shortcake. I don't eat salad but my dh said it was really good.
The entertainment was excellent. They are so funny. We would go again just not every time.

Monday 11/8:

Animal Kingdom

Pizzafari:

We both got the meal deal.

I had the pizza which was ok.

DH got the Italian deli sandwich he said was good and would eat again.

I got the popcorn which I enjoyed. I wanted to upgrade to the bucket and pay the difference but they wouldn't do that and he got the ice cream cookie sandwich which was good. We thought this was a good deal all around.

POR Food court:

Split a hot dog and fries for dinner it was very good

Tuesday 11/9

MGM

ABC Commisary

We both had the fish & chips which were good but a little pricey.

H&V Fantasmic Pkg

DH enjoyed the buffet and would go again

I thought the food was ok. I would like to do the pkg again but a different restaurant. The service was great.

We were glad we did the pkg, we got to the front of the park at 6 and got the first section. These seats were fine. We sat in the middle of the section but still got wet from the water

Weds 11/10

Garden Grill-Lunch

We both liked this one. Service was excellent.

Our lunch had fish, flank steak, pork w/pineapple and cabbage, roasted potatoes w/onions, stuffing, brocolli/squash mix and apple cobbler for desert. We would do again.

Thurs 11/11

Crystal Palace-Lunch

Service was a little slow at this one.

Me-I thought this was the best food of this trip

DH-thought the food was ok but enjoyed H&V better.

Thanks for the reviews! You ate at some of my favorite places -- especially CP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter