Hoop Dee Doo reservations open now!!!

As an example still not fully loaded only Cat 1 showing open and Cat 2/3 sold out for a time I selected which I would guess would be opposite if it all loaded correctly.

There still some shenanigans going on. Out of curiosity I tried the rest of the week I was there, and one day came up with all 3 times available! I refreshed and they all disappeared.

There still some shenanigans going on. Out of curiosity I tried the rest of the week I was there, and one day came up with all 3 times available! I refreshed and they all disappeared.

Ya your best bet if you have different days to hit search like 10 times quickly. If it doesn't come up move to another time. Just book something even if 2nd choice to start, then focus on your 1st choice.

After 20 minutes of endless refreshing on the website for my selected date, I managed to make a reservation for June 23rd but only one time and then only one category showed up. I would definitely stay persistent - it seems like the times keep coming and going.

First 8pm then 6pm now 4pm have shown up for a specific date. Each time only a single category though.

Got ours for 7/6
:banana:
pickins’ were very slim for 4th of july week, especially for cat 1

snagged Harry Styles tix for family in NYC yesterday via the tixmaster fan presale and this today…time to buy lottery tix :)

After 20 minutes of endless refreshing on the website for my selected date, I managed to make a reservation for June 23rd but only one time and then only one category showed up. I would definitely stay persistent - it seems like the times keep coming and going.
I kept refreshing for June 23 and 6:15 came up and then disappeared. 😩 I finally got 8:30pm, Cat 2. I grabbed it. It's our last night so we can sleep in. 😁

Keep checking, I’ve already booked/rebooked/cancelled 1st one.
Can you hold 2 at the same time? I was able able to book for Cat 1, but my kids live in mortal fear of being pulled into the show. I'd rather rebook for Cat 2 or 3, but I don't want to cancel the Cat1 and risk losing the date.

Are they not running on Tuesdays or something? Or glitch? Trying to get July 12th and it says no times available

Can you hold 2 at the same time?
Mine were for same day, different time slot

when i did try for 2nd, same day/time, got the standard warning I had a time conflict but, went ahead to see what category was open. Backed that out as it wasn’t #1

Are they not running on Tuesdays or something? Or glitch? Trying to get July 12th and it says no times available
Nothing at all for Tuesday the 5th either.

i wonder if the theater will be dark that day?

Can you hold 2 at the same time? I was able able to book for Cat 1, but my kids live in mortal fear of being pulled into the show. I'd rather rebook for Cat 2 or 3, but I don't want to cancel the Cat1 and risk losing the date.
Maybe if it’s for a different time period, it made me get rid of the storybook dining I had at the same time.

ETA: I got it thru dining alert!
BUT, it was Cat2, but just got thru MDE and got Cat 1. :)
Just quoting myself to add, if you use a dining search they don't let you pick Cat. I got lucky and immediately after I booked thru my dining alert my time popped up on MDE and it let me pick Cat.
I did have to change original plans of Tuesday July 12 to Wednesday since apparently no Tuesdays...

Good luck, that was exhausting.

Nothing at all for Tuesday the 5th either.

i wonder if the theater will be dark that day?
If that’s the case, I really wish Disney would have made that clear when they came out with the pricing. Now I have to figure out how to rearrange things to make this work. Ugh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter