Hoop Dee Doo Revue Balcony (Tier 2)

evanstrouge

Earning My Ears
Greetings, my wife and I are going to Disney World, this Christmas… We have a tier 2 ticket for Hoop Dee Doo Revue yet wanted to know how we could get in the balcony rather than being seated on the sides on the lower level. It appears as though the tier 2 balcony is right in front of the stage yet one level higher. How does one get those seats with your teeth or is it just look at the draw. Thank you.

Seats are assigned based on when the ADR is made (the earlier you book, the closer to the stage you are in a given section). FYI the tier 2 balcony is actually at the far back of the theater - the last row of tier 2 tables on the ground floor is under the balcony. The balcony is not right in front of the stage, but it does allow a very nice view of the stage. The theater is pretty small.

If you want to sit in the balcony, I'd call WDW Dine (407-939-3463), give them your confirmation number, and ask that your request to be seated in the balcony be placed on your reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter