Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue on Thanksgiving

TheOther51

Earning My Ears
I'm dreaming up a plan to go to Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue for our Thanksgiving dinner. What do you think the chances are of getting a reservation (for 3 people) at day 60 or 60+1? I ask because I'm planning other aspects of our trip around this. Would appreciate any insight—thank you!

If you are OK with any level of seating (1,2, or 3) you might be ok on 60+1. I have been watching to see how level 1 seating is on 60 or 60+1 and I can NOT get it on any 60 day through out the summer. I can usually get level 3 and sometimes level 2. I will be trying to get my day for October. HTH

Thanks so much, @buzzgirls&dad. I'll keep an eye like you are on upcoming dates. It's hard to know if the demand for Thanksgiving day will be typical--or higher or lower than usual. Not sure how many people are as excited as I am about a fun musical Thanksgiving vs. one with relatives. :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter