Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue question

momtoprincesses

Mouseketeer
Hi all! Is the Hoop-Dee-Doo show in an outside venue? I noticed it said it can be cancelled because of inclement weather. We are going in December, so I don't want to book a dinner outside in case it is cold. Thanks!

It is completely inside. I can't think of a reason it would be cancelled for inclement weather, unless maybe the power was out due to a storm.

Spirit of Aloha, which is outdoors at the Poly, can be cancelled for inclement weather. I never heard of HDDR being shut down. Hoop Dee Doo is indoors. You get there by Ft. Wilderness bus or by boat. In case of bad weather, boats could be cancelled. But buses would continue to run. Also at Ft. Wilderness is Mickey's Backyard BBQ (outdoors) and Chip and Dale's Campfire Sing-along (outdoors). I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing those outdoor events could be cancelled for inclement weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter