"Hoop Dee Doo Revue"

We went to this last year. We loved it. Yes, it's a little pricey which is why we don't it this year. The food is chicken, ribs, and such. The show was outstanding, if you haven't gone to it yet, definitely try it.

Hoop Dee Doo is a fun way to spend an evening, especially if you have kids. The show is interactive and spirited, the food choice/quality is good and you get a lot for the money (including wine/beer). We enjoyed it the last time we were at WDW, and while we will not be going back this trip, somewhere down the line we'll do it again :D
Below is a link that tells you about the show, menu, etc:

http://allearsnet.com/din/hddcom.htm

While it does seem pricey, when you factor in all you get, its really not that bad. It would be difficult to find a meal (apps, salad, entrees, dessert, and drinks), for that price alone, nevermind the cost of tickets to a show too.
If you couldnt tell, I think its well worth the price. We have gone twice in the past 4 years and had a blast both times. :D

I have to this show a couple times in the past and I am going this Next month. Yes the prices is a little high but I feel it is not all that bad . Tip is included in price and the show is a lot of fun. Food is good compared to other places at Disney. I do recommond it over the Luau at Poly.

We're planning a return trip this year. The last time we went was more than 12 years ago. Don't remember much of the details, but we had fun and this time our DD11 will get to go. We're very excited.

I am always the outsider on this subject. We couldn't stand this dry/corny sort of turn of the century type show. We now refer to it as the Hoop Dee Don't. Food was okay and plentiful but wasn't worth the nearly $50 we paid per person. Show itself just wasn't to our liking. Mostly families attended and kids did seem to enjoy themselves they could understand the show. In the end to each is own but we will never be back.

This is where I'm having my birthday dinner! I keep hearing good things about it. I already made the reservations!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc

HDD is a lot of fun if you are with a larger group.

I'm going to move this to our restaurants board, for you.

Katholyn

We did the HDDR for the first time this past Dec. and loved the show & food. The show was very fun and entertaining. We were an all adult part and we all had a great time.

my family went last May and we loved it!! We are going back again this May at my childrens request. It didn't hurt that my DH was chosen to help with the ending. The kids thought this was the greatest thing yet. I did read that one group didn't enjoy the show. Hey it's not for everybody but it is for us.

:wave: princess:

It's really no more expensive than any other dinner show, like Medieval Times or the like.

We REALLY enjoy it, though I can see where some don't enjoy that type of humor, or even food! Only YOU know the people in your party and whether or not they will find it amusing and get involved in it, or if they will hate it...

=)

We've been to Disney about 6 or 7 times over the past 15 years. When we decide to make a return visit to WDW, Hoop Dee Doo is the first reservation we make. We like to do it early in the trip. It gets you into the "Disney" spirit of things and puts a nice smile on your face that lasts throughout the trip. The food is good and plentiful, and remember....if there is something special you would like your server to bring out to you, just ask. We've had pizza, spaghetti, chicken fingers, shrimp, etc. Many kids (and adults, too) are fussy eaters. The servers are more than willing to bring foods to the table that are not part of the regular menu (at no additional charge). Enjoy!:wave2:

HDDR is not pricey at all for what you get...it is the BEST value in all of WDW!!!

Some think the show is too corny. We think it's lap-slappin' hilarious!:teeth: If you roll your eyes back in your head over corny humor, this is not the show for you.

Must-doo every trip for our family.

First, it is a great show for the entire family. You have to figure the entertainment cost into the dinner price. Second, the food is very good...not gormet but very good. Third, you also get all the drinks you want (soft drinks, wine and beer) and the tax and tip is also included.

It is really a fun time for everyone. Go for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter