Hoop Dee Doo

brandijo5

LSU Tiger Stadium - No Place Like It!!!!!!!!!
What are my chances of scoring a ressie for 12 at HDDR Nov 18-20? Time doesn't matter and dates are flexible, however I've heard Disney likes things in nice even numbers of four and it's almost impossible to get a ressie for 12. Any advice yall can give is greatly appreciated!!

I would start by trying for one reservation for your entire group because then the table assigner knows you are a group of 12. If you try for multiple reservations for smaller parties you could easily be seated at separate tables. Seating assignments for HDDR are made several days in advance so you would not be able to show up and ask to be seated together.

It is not necessarily that the computer system likes even numbers of four, but rather the system prefers even numbers (2, 4, 6...) rather than odd because most tables have an even number of seats and the system wants to fill all the seats at the table. When booking reservations at any Table Service restaurant if you book 3 separate tables of 4 each the hosts/hostesses at the restaurants will assume 3 separate parties and it will be less likely you will be seated at one large table. If you don't mind being split up, then there are more 4 tops in a restaurant compared to a table for 12 so finding reservations for parties of 4 will be easier.

We were a group of 12 at HDDR last summer. We made two reservations (7 and 5 -- no even numbers for us) in two different categories (one family on dining plan, and one not). We supposedly had linked the reservations, but when we checked in, the hostess had no record of that. Once we asked, they shuffled some plans and seated us at side by side tables.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter