hoopdeedoo seating question

Reviving a few weeks old topic, but since my question sorta fits the topic, I thought it better to do that than create a new one. Anyhow, here's the situation: For my trip coming up in Feb I've currently got a HDDR ADR for 2 which I originally made at 180+4. There's a slim chance I may need to add another 2 to the reservation (considering inviting a childhood friend who now lives in St. Cloud to meet up sometime, and that's a possibility for when and where). How much of an issue would this be? For instance, are there even 2-tops at this venue for me to have to worry about availability of switching to a 4-top? And would changing the size of my party affect my position in the table assignment priority list?

We went to Hoop Dee Doo last night- Cat 1 8pm show as a party of 2. We were assigned table #013, which was front row right next to the piano player- the best view we've ever had of the show! We also booked 180 +2 out for this reservation. Our table actually had 3 seats, with the remaining seat vacant. There wouldn't have been a place for a 4th seat, as that seat would've been right on the stage with the diner's back to the stage (even though the seats swivel, there were no seats on any of the front row tables with backs facing the stage).
In our situation, I assume if we had added a 3rd person, we would've been assigned the same table if we had changed it less than 8 days prior to the show, if I'm reading The Rusty Scupper's post correctly. However, I believe if we had added a 3rd and 4th person, we would've been placed at a different table and assigned whatever had been left over in Cat 1 at that point.

Adding folks to HDDR Ressie:
. . . could be really tough
. . . your table (and capacity) was reserved for two (2)
. . . adding more folks, assuming there is room, you are seated per the NEW ressie date/time, not the first ressie date/time
. . . pleas remember, during busy times, HDDR is sold out to capacity, and needs a cancelation to add more folks
. . . one of the few places, a Concierge with a Dining Override Code cannot added people
. . . capacity limited places (JHDDR, Luau, BBQ) cannot be oversold like other eateries

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter