Hoopty Doo take-out?

If you aren't staying at the Fort or at the Lodge, can you still drive over and eat at P&J's?
used to be able but you would have to park at other end of campground and take an internal bus as no car parking including handicapped at that end. not sure about now

used to be able but you would have to park at other end of campground and take an internal bus as no car parking including handicapped at that end. not sure about now

Are the boats working right now? We'll be at BLT and was considering getting the chicken for carryout.

Thanks much, Betty.

Ooo, I’d love this as we have never had interest in the show, but wanted to try the homey food. In 25 years of visiting WDW, we’ve not done HDDR once.

We took the boat from MK over and had a wonderful picnic a few weeks ago! We brought our travel highchair/camping chair thing and threw it under the stroller so we had a chair for DS to sit in at the picnic table. Grabbed a table right at the playground and he had a blast!

Food was good and a steal of a deal for Disney; way too much food so we took home leftovers!

Sure! We’re staying at Coronado. On our MK day we are taking the boat over to P&Js. Can’t wait!

Okay, how exactly do we get there? We've never set foot at Ft Wilderness or the campgrounds. All I've ever heard is that there are internal buses and things can be hard to find for those of us who are unfamiliar. Explain to me 1st grade style how to get from MK to P&Js somebody!

Okay, how exactly do we get there? We've never set foot at Ft Wilderness or the campgrounds. All I've ever heard is that there are internal buses and things can be hard to find for those of us who are unfamiliar. Explain to me 1st grade style how to get from MK to P&Js somebody!

I've not heard anyone able to park at FtW right now that wasn't staying there so I would not count on being able to drive.

The easiest IMO is take the boat from MK. The playground, picnic area, and food spots are right in front of you when you walk up the dock. Can't miss them. No buses involved when walking up the dock.

most likely you will not be the only ones on boat just follow to the building you can see off to the right. use the walkway you can see the whole way from boat. most kids can get you there assuming you can get them past the playground. if by chance you get to the bus depot turn around and go back you have gone to far. very short walk. building will say Trail End but P&J is part of that. using boat you will not need the internal bus as the bus people walk past there to get to the boat dock. hope this helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter