Hooray ...going to WLV in September!!

DISNEYFANRI

<font color=CC66CC>Is going to get BACK on that wa
Me and my best friend (college roomate/maid of honor at my wedding/daughters godmother) - are going Sept 26-29!!! Renting points from one of my co workers. I am soooo excited.

We will be staying in a studio.

Any tips or comments would be greatly appreciated. This such a treat - I've only stayed in All Stars before!!

Have a wonderful time!!!! I love taking the boat to the MK. If either of you are bird watchers, I've seen Bald Eagles, herons, egrets and a pileated woodpecker around. Just stop and notice nature.

Bobbi :flower:

We just returned from staying at a studio at VWL for the first time and loved it. We were close to the quiet pool and the bus transportation. We love taking the boat to MK...it's very relaxing. I hope you enjoy your stay.

DISNEYFANRI said:
Me and my best friend (college roomate/maid of honor at my wedding/daughters godmother) - are going Sept 26-29!!! Renting points from one of my co workers. I am soooo excited.

We will be staying in a studio.

Any tips or comments would be greatly appreciated. This such a treat - I've only stayed in All Stars before!!

Where is WLV?

Ooooh, you mean VWL. ;)

VWL is a fantastic place, you guys will love it. I suggest Artist Point for dinner one night. It's one of two full service restaurants at WL and it serves up some great food.
Ask to be the flag family during check-in and have a great time....

We haven't had an opportunity to stay there yet, but I am sure you will have a great time.

Have fun!

Hi,

Love VWL!! Have a great time!!!

Ms. Sparrow aka Allison

Hope you have a great time! Renting a sea racer, watching the Electrical Water Pagent, and eating at the Whispering Canyon Cafe are some of the things you can enjoy at the VWL. Also, the Contemporary and Fort Wilderness are just a boat ride away. Let me know how you like September, since I want to take a trip during this time in the next year or so!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter