• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hopeless overplanner needs Valentine's day suggestions!

CrzyforPiglet

<font color=CC33FF>You bring a smile the to the Ta
I am soooo excited to have convinced DH to go back to Disney next February a year ahead our original schedule!!! We are going February 5-9 and want to celebrate an early Valentine's day because we are hoping by then it will be our last one as a couple before we have kids and so I really want to make it special. We've been to Califorina Grill, Le Cellier, and V&A.

Any suggestions for a nice onsite romantic dinner for two?

Thanks muchly! :wave2:

We did Le Cellier for Valentine's this year and it was perfect :) They didn't do anything special for Valentine's Day, but the atmosphere was great, as you probably know since you've been.

I haven't been, but I'd love to do V&A's for a romantic dinner.

We're going to Artist Point this Thursday, and I've heard it can be a romantic place to go.

I've heard Artist Point is fantastic, but have yet to try it. We'll be trying Jiko next week, which I've also heard is romantic (an African California Grill is the way my sister-in-law described it).

And we found Narcoossee's to be fantastic with a window seat during the fireworks in January -- our timing couldn't have been better as we were served dessert just before they started so we sipped out coffee and shared our desserts while we watched the fireworks. Very romantic (though there were also a lot of kids around).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter