Hoping for All Stars Music Suite to become available for my dates...

BC

DIS Veteran
We are planning a long weekend December 2-5 and had hoped for a suite at the All Stars Music. I looked a couple of weeks ago when we first thought about going and it was available for our dates, but now it shows no suites available at that time.

How great are the chances something will open up or should I just give it up and find something else? I know there can be a cancellation, but I guess you have to be watching every minute for that. I just wondered if they may just reserve a certain amount of rooms and open more up at certain times?

It has been a long time since we have been, Thanks so much for your help.

We are planning a long weekend December 2-5 and had hoped for a suite at the All Stars Music. I looked a couple of weeks ago when we first thought about going and it was available for our dates, but now it shows no suites available at that time.

How great are the chances something will open up or should I just give it up and find something else? I know there can be a cancellation, but I guess you have to be watching every minute for that. I just wondered if they may just reserve a certain amount of rooms and open more up at certain times?

Disney does not hold back inventory. The exception would be convention and other blocks of rooms that don't get filled and are returned to regular cash inventory. If hotels are not operating at 100% capacity due to limited staff, it's possible that more rooms will be made available once new CMs are brought in.

It's also possible that your stay is "too short". Try searching for 4 or 5 nights instead of just 3.

Disney does not hold back inventory. The exception would be convention and other blocks of rooms that don't get filled and are returned to regular cash inventory. If hotels are not operating at 100% capacity due to limited staff, it's possible that more rooms will be made available once new CMs are brought in.

It's also possible that your stay is "too short". Try searching for 4 or 5 nights instead of just 3.
Thanks for your response. I will keep checking and try your suggestion to extend my search dates.

I’ve been seeing stuff start moving about 30 days out. That’s when packages are due and people say that’s when unsold convention rooms get released.

I say book an alternative and check back in about 5 weeks on every day for a couple weeks.

Last edited:

May be considerably higher cost but have you checked on the AofA suites if you need more space? I would just keep checking as often as you can. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter