Hoping to get a few days at a dvc resort.

Bill Diercksen is that you?
No not me. I joined friends of family to a dvc resort a long while back and I truly loved the short time I was there. They make you feel at home. If a cast member don't know any answer to your question.... they Will stay with you until they find someone that does!!! They recall your name and previous conversations. It's wild. I never felt like a burden to them. The perks are truly lovely.

We are visiting Disney World in November and hoping to rent DVC to try a nicer hotel for a similar price to some of the rack rate rooms. We were looking at Boardwalk Villas for 6 nights and 2 nights at AKL. Let's see if we can actually get some rooms.

I think for planning to rent , it is a good idea to start at 11 month for those that have Home Resort priority and 7 month availability window for those renting at a non home resort priority . Since March is just ending …November would still be 8 months away So you might be lucky beginning now to initiate contact.
Good luck .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter