Hopper passes

Mouseketeer
We will be going to WDW soon and purchased the 6 day hopper pass plus 2 water parks. I thought the passes were only good for that paticular trip. Now from What I am reading you can use anyunused protion at another time. Is that correct? Can someone explain how all this works? Thanks so much.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Okay if I'm WRONG about any of this feel free to correct me! :)

The 6 day HOPPER park tickets ARE GOOD for the rest of your life! :teeth:
Before I started getting APs I use to ALWAYS get the Hopper,sometimes only using 2 or 3 days one trip then the other days the next time I was there.I don't live all that far from WDW so I've been known to take 3 day jonts down to see the mouse!

Say you have one day left on your Hopper and you're not going to visit WDW again until let's say 2007...you can take that ticket and apply it to the purchase of a new 6 day Hopper if you'd like. Or you can just use the days you have left if that's how many days you'll be there.

Okay now here's the part I could be wrong about...the PLUS part of it...the water parks...it's ONLY GOOD for 6 days following the first day you use it.Example...you use it the first time May1.2003...it's only good until May 6,2003.That's what Disney use to do it,if it's changed and I've given you incorrect info on the plus feature..I'm sorry.:)

I believe Baloo is not correct about the Plus options expiring. Here is info from Deb Will's site:

"Good news! No, you don't have to use the Plus options during your six "major park" days--they are good forever, just like unused days on your hopper would be. You can use them at the end of your trip, the middle of your trip, beginning of your trip, or save them until your next visit if you wish. According to All Ears Net's Ticket Expert Guy:
Park Hopper Plus Pass - Provides unlimited admission for the number of days purchased (5, 6 or 7) to the Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney-MGM Studios, and Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park. Freedom to go from theme park to theme park on the same day PLUS a choice of visits called Plus admissions (2, 3 or 4 depending on what pass you got) to the following: Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Pleasure Island, and Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex. Visits with multi-day passes do not need to be consecutive and unused days and the unused Plus visits never expire. You cannot park hop at the minor parks when using your Plus options. Each admission to a minor park counts as one Plus option."

DisneyWorld.com just states "Unused days never expire." I would think they would explain that the Plus options expire if they did.

Hope this is correct as I plan to save 2-3 pluses from our 7 day tickets for our next trip, whenever that may be.

Cathy
:)

Soooo... here's my question about hoppers (have only had LOS/UPH past trips):

If you buy a 6 day hopper, can you go to the four major parks for 6 days and use the hopper to go to a water park on the 7th and 8th days of your trip???

This would sort of stretch your 6 day hopper into an 8 day pass, right? But if you use a Plus feature then enter a major park on the same day you would have to use a day off the hopper, is that right??

Thanks in advance, sometimes it is hard to clearly grasp the wording.:confused:

Originally posted by vicb
Soooo... here's my question about hoppers (have only had LOS/UPH past trips):

If you buy a 6 day hopper, can you go to the four major parks for 6 days and use the hopper to go to a water park on the 7th and 8th days of your trip???

This would sort of stretch your 6 day hopper into an 8 day pass, right? But if you use a Plus feature then enter a major park on the same day you would have to use a day off the hopper, is that right??

Thanks in advance, sometimes it is hard to clearly grasp the wording.:confused:

YOU GOT IT!

626 is near ........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter