Horrible Halloween Candy

RedAngie

Sea Level Lady
I'm sure this thread comes up every year, but I'm starting it again.

Anybody who gives these out as treats deserves to get their house egged.

Necco Wafers

71hWbUPKG7L._SX355_.jpg

Candy Corn

250px-Candy-Corn.jpg

Dum Dums Lollipops
s-l225.jpg

And the absolute worst, Mary Janes

Candy-Mary-Jane-Wrapper-Small.jpg

What say you?

I am a sucker for candy corn, but the rest you pictured I can live without.

Good and plenty, Mike and Ike's ewww

I wish I had some Sno Caps right now, lol

What say you?

I like all those candies.

I'd have been happy to get them (well not the black necco wafers cause I don't love licorice).

I also love

IMG_0194.JPG
Big fan of the Smarties and I buy them year round.
IMG_0195.JPG
These are actually the Halloween specific Mary Janes but I prefer them to the small rectangle ones.

I am actually more ambievelant of the more popular candy. I can do with out chocolate and as far as I'm concerned worst candy ever

IMG_0196.JPG

I'm sure I will be in the minority here but I will say butterfingers, but I will admit my first thought was candy corn

I'm not a fan of anything sour, but I love Smarties, candy corn, Bit O Honey and Neco Wafers. I was never a fan of Mary Janes, but my dad loved them, so we all gave them to him.

Anybody who gives these out as treats deserves to get their house egged.

Necco Wafers

71hWbUPKG7L._SX355_.jpg

Candy Corn

250px-Candy-Corn.jpg

Dum Dums Lollipops
s-l225.jpg

And the absolute worst, Mary Janes

Candy-Mary-Jane-Wrapper-Small.jpg

What say you?
I’m old. I love the necco wafers and mary janes lol. I freaking hate candycorn though. Being thats said, I wouldnt give them out for halloween!!

I hate Smarties.

So, there is no accounting for taste.

But does anyone hate Reese's cups? We didn't buy them to give out because of the peanut butter though.

I like Neccos.
Hate Smarties, candy corn.
DGD loves dum dums

I always hating getting anything black licorice and the Tootsie Rolls in flavors .....other than what a Tootsie Roll should be.

I loved all Halloween candy but I especially loved anything chocolate. Razor blades in apples were just staring to appear, but I disliked even before then apples and homemade crap like popcorn balls.

I loved all Halloween candy but I especially loved anything chocolate. Razor blades in apples were just staring to appear, but I disliked even before then apples and homemade crap like popcorn balls.
I trick-or-treated in a place where you could trust people & loved homemade candy. Caramel apples were a favorite.

I *love* Dum Dums. They're small, so it doesn't take all day to finish one. They used to have a flavor called 'Buttered Popcorn' that you'd get maybe two in the whole bag so I'd dig for them. I think the worst candy in the world is black licorice. My Mom always divided our candy haul into bowls by type. My Dad got all the black licorice because he loved it. Blech.

I hate nougat candy, too:
nougat-candy.jpg

I know it has pistachios in it, but God only knows what the other stuff was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter