• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Horse races ??

mamajoan

<font color=red>gotta hobble ....silly goose!.
Well I am going to the track this wkd. In fact I have gathered a group of family and friends to go to the local horse track .. Fairmont Park.
I have NEVER been to the races. So tell me O' knowledged DIS'ers what to do, how to bet, how to make this an enjoyable evening...
I am hoping it will be a really fun time.

Looking forward to hearing your suggestiions!!

If you are making it a fun time then don't stress on the betting it can get real crazy.

Bet on a name or color the jockey's wearing.Make a game out of it with the people you are going with.Do small bets and if you win great if not chalk it up to entertainment.

You could even just draw numbers out of a hat and just put a few dollars in and winner takes all.

We just had the Preakness here I haven't been to the tracks for a long time.DB works for them and we grew up traveling from track to track during the weekends.

THANKS!!

I am all for betting for fun!

mamaj needs a new pair of birkenstocks! C'mon horses!! :goodvibes

My betting was not scientific. I simply bet on the first horse I saw for that particular race. I tend to also look at the odds. Betting across the board is always fun to do once you get into it! Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter