• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hot, Hot ADRs

DisneyRunner2009

DIS Veteran
Which ADR would you book/reserve first, second, third etc? I know these are popular that is why I ask.

Cyrstal Palace (lunch or dinner)
LeCellier (lunch 2pm)
Ohana (dinner)
Sci-Fi (lunch)
50's PT (dinner)
Boma (breakfast)
Whispering Canyon (dinner)
Cape May (breakfast)

1. LeCellier. If you are making your ADR's at 180 days you will probably have no problem booking lunch.
2. Ohana. Really popular..although I must say it was the WORST meal we had in Dec.
3. Crystal Palace
4. 50's Prime Time
5. Cape May
6. Sci-Fi
7. WCC
8. Boma

It really depend on when you are going...but if you make them at 180 days you will probably have no problem getting them all.

Which ADR would you book/reserve first, second, third etc? I know these are popular that is why I ask.

Cyrstal Palace (lunch or dinner)
LeCellier (lunch 2pm)
Ohana (dinner)
Sci-Fi (lunch)
50's PT (dinner)
Boma (breakfast)
Whispering Canyon (dinner)
Cape May (breakfast)

I would say:
1) Le Cellier -- most definitely
2) 50's Prime Time Cafe -- for some reason this one is always hard for me to get (was able to snag a dinner ADR for our March trip)
3) Sci-Fi -- same as 50's
4) O'hana -- I agree with the PP, we ate here for the first time this past December and really didn't care for it.
5) Crystal Palace -- however I have seen more and more openings for this one
6) Cape May Cafe
7) Whispering Canyon Cafe
8) Boma

Good luck with your ADRs...it seems like now that Disney opened the window to 180 days, it is much easier to make the harder to get ADRs.

For me it is more personal than that.

I would ask you which are YOUR most important ones?

For instance, yes Le Cellier is one of the most difficult ADRs to snag and I love to eat there but I go by what is MY most difficult to get. Because Crystal Palace is a must as well as WCC for DH, so even though Le Cellier is on my list I would shoot for CP, WCC then LC in that order. Because I will just freak if I couldn't get CP for dinner.

So it is really up to you, most of the places you have listed are popular so ask yourself which one of these is a deal breaker for you if you can't get it....that is your first one to start with and then go from there asking the same question.

I booked mine 180 + 10 days out, and I just booked them in order that I was planning to go. I booked them on line about 45 minutes after it started in the morning. The last one I booked was LeCellier on a Friday night in July, and I got my 1st choice of times.

Don't sweat it. As long as you get up early on the first day you can make ADR's you will be fine.

K

I booked mine today, I am at about the 90 day mark (we are going May 2nd to 9th) and I could not get LeCellier for dinner but I was able to get a 1pm for May 6th, and there weren't that many more slots open for those days, so that one definitely I would book first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter