Hot people. Yay.

tumblr_lb0y4tSonn1qzgqdu.jpg

tumblr_lshx6g4Wln1r0ucruo1_500.png

tumblr_lu1wf62T3T1qij03v.jpg

tumblr_lu1vvrNtiH1qgnl80o2_500.png

paul-wesley35.jpg

Post picture of attractive people here. Celebrities, Youtubers, whatever. Your boyfriend(s), Girlfriend(s)... Crushes even. I mean, if you're enough of a stalker to own a picture of them. But yeah! :D I'm interested in your tastes.
The only rule I have is to please NOT post pictures that are as big as frikking Texas, because I hate it when I have to zoom all the way out or scroll wayyy over to the side the see the persons face. -.- And It's so huge you can see every little nose hair and everything.

If anyone cares about my opinion, I'm literally nuts over this guy. Please don't ask me why because I'll never stop talking. :rotfl:

rileymcdonough.png

:) aww. I'm so weird.

haha oh man... riley. my friend has known thomas since she was a little kid so i've hung out with the band quite a few times. have you seen them live beforee?

haha oh man... riley. my friend has known thomas since she was a little kid so i've hung out with the band quite a few times. have you seen them live beforee?

Awh.. :) I think they would make freaking awesome friends, I wish I knew them too. Haha. Yeah, I've seen them live twice. I went to both GA concerts.

Post picture of attractive people here. Celebrities, Youtubers, whatever. Your boyfriend(s), Girlfriend(s)... Crushes even. I mean, if you're enough of a stalker to own a picture of them. But yeah! :D I'm interested in your tastes.
The only rule I have is to please NOT post pictures that are as big as frikking Texas, because I hate it when I have to zoom all the way out or scroll wayyy over to the side the see the persons face. -.- And It's so huge you can see every little nose hair and everything.

If anyone cares about my opinion, I'm literally nuts over this guy. Please don't ask me why because I'll never stop talking. :rotfl:

rileymcdonough.png

:) aww. I'm so weird.

riley from before you exit? the fact you know of them makes me so happy!

riley from before you exit? the fact you know of them makes me so happy!

You like them too? Awesome! Look, I'm going to try my best not to sound weird, but

I LOVE them. I wear my two Before You Exit wristbands all the time, own their east coast tour t-shirt, own a signed poster, their EP CD, know every word to almost every song, went to both GA concerts on the recent tour, met them twice, and um, obviously have them as my siggy.

I swear I'm not obsessed. :rolleyes1

But hey, at least I'm not one of those girls who likes them only because they're cute...I actually love their music..!

Gah I'm so weird I can't even. :I

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter