• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotel after Cruise

goofyfamily41

Mouseketeer
We are going on the 5/31/03 Eastern and then will have a Saturday to spend at the parks before we fly home late Sunday afternoon 6/08/03.
We will rent a car to get to WDW and back to the airport.
Any ideas of where to stay Saturday night after our cruise? We were thinking maybe the dolphin or swan? Any help would be great.

Thanks

:D :) :cool: :bounce:

We also have a night to look at where we're gonna stay and as we're staying at the Yacht Club before our Cruise I thought it would be nice to stay somewhere different. I was also thinking of the Swan - I stayed here in December and thought it was great with recently refurbished rooms and wonderful beds and great service and your close to all the action (Epcot and The Boardwalk). The Dolphin are soon to start their refurbishing programme too so if you decide on this just make sure you ask for a recently refurbished room. IMHO The Swan and Dolphin are great luxury hotels at an affordable price :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter