hotel around LA

hkkatie

Mouseketeer
Hi Friends, we are coming to the USA from overseas, and it will be my 18 month old twins first time flying. I believe we will need one night in LA at a hotel to just relax before driving to Arizona. Can any of you recommend a hotel in the LA area that is not too expensive, and can accommodate 6 people (my mother, myself, 4 kids), or has adjoining rooms? free breakfast/wifi/parking all a plus. :) Would be nice if there were a few family-friendly restaurants in close proximity. It does not have to be around Disneyland, we'll be hitting up the parks at the end of our trip before returning overseas. Thanks!

Might be a bit late but when I was travelling with my whole family we stayed at the Hollywood orchid suites. They could accommodate everyone and had breakfast included. Was reasonably priced and great located in Hollywood.

I can't offer any specifics, but bring a bullet proof vest. We are having a rash of shootings in LA and Hollywood, not to mention hit and run accidents and freeway closures due to accidents. #Get me out of here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter