• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotel delivery help needed.

Toddym

Earning My Ears
Hoping for some Disney magic here. And it’s a long shot.
I have ordered some silicone rings to go to the POFQ as it cannot be shipped to my home address as I live outside the USA. The postal service was unable to deliver it to the hotel as requested for some reason it could not be done.
Now the package is at the Orlando post office roughly.
So my question is: Is there a company/ courier/ Driver that can get the package from the Post Office and deliver it to the resort?
As this is a surprise and time is tight when staying at Disney going to the PO is not an option.

Sorry, it will be returned to sender.
Unless you are already in ORL, you would have to pick it up this week. USPS doesn't keep items very long.

Hoping for some Disney magic here. And it’s a long shot.
I have ordered some silicone rings to go to the POFQ as it cannot be shipped to my home address as I live outside the USA. The postal service was unable to deliver it to the hotel as requested for some reason it could not be done.
Now the package is at the Orlando post office roughly.
So my question is: Is there a company/ courier/ Driver that can get the package from the Post Office and deliver it to the resort?
As this is a surprise and time is tight when staying at Disney going to the PO is not an option.

They can redeliver it. Call the USPS Customer Care line 1-800-ASK-USPS® (1-800-275-8777) and add as much information as you can to the delivery.

I hate to open old threads, but I was wondering if you got anywhere with this? I got a package from Walmart sent to the ASP- and instead it says it was delivered to a POBox at the Orlando post office-

I hate to open old threads, but I was wondering if you got anywhere with this? I got a package from Walmart sent to the ASP- and instead it says it was delivered to a POBox at the Orlando post office-
If Walmart didn’t deliver it to the address you gave them contact them and demand a refund. You can’t get a package delivered to someone else’s PO Box even if your name is on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter