• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotel Discounts

MICOL

DIS Veteran
It would be wonderful if the DIS had a discount page for upcoming months. Very few people book the same month they are traveling.

Count me in. I think it is a great idea also, especially if a person is going during peak months. I like to have my room booked months in advance (with a little bit of discount too).:)

I whole-heartedly agree, however....

The hotels in Orlando (not Disney), generally consider thier booking window to be 30 to 45 days out. They rarely will give any discounts outside that range. For instance, I'm asking the hotels right now to provide us with discounts for January. They keep telling me to wait until the end of the month, or early December. Perhaps if enough people sent me emails, telling me that they would like to see this, I could better persuade the hotels that our visitors are not the 'average' traveller, and that they could be missing some great opportunities. (hint hint).

Thanks,
Pete

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter