• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotel Help?!?

cooper_tish

Earning My Ears
Trying to decide on an offsite Disneyland hotel. Our boys really love to come back and swim, swim, swim! So I am looking for the best offsite (not Disney hotels) pool!

HoJo's has a nice sized pool & they also have a fun water play area with slides, a bucket that dumps water, water sprays, toddler pool & hot tub for the parents!!

041.jpg

043.jpg

040.jpg

047.jpg

030.jpg

Just keep in mind that the pool & water play area are in two different areas on the property.

If they like playing in water Hojo's has a great play area. They also have a pool but that is in a seperate area. I suggest you check out the motels and hotels on expedia, they all have photos. Do you want to be able to walk to DL or is a shuttle fine. I like the sheraton Anaheim.

Trying to decide on an offsite Disneyland hotel. Our boys really love to come back and swim, swim, swim! So I am looking for the best offsite (not Disney hotels) pool!

Will the kids want a play area like in the pictures above? Another option is the Ramada Maingate. It has a small pool with beach style entry, a little water play area, and hot tub all in its pool area.

Other than those two almost every pool is identical in the nearby hotels. Small pool and spa.

Two exceptions. The Desert Inn and Suite has an inside pool. The Anaheim Plaza hotel has a huge pool.

How old are the kids? I have not stayed there yet, but Hotel Menage ( bit of a walk or might want to take shuttle) has a pool open 24 hours that might be cool for older kids. I will be there this coming Thursday and Friday and will post some current feedback here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter