Hotel Kingdom is Great!!!!

wilburville

Mouseketeer
I booked a HRH club level with Hotel Kingdom last week and they have a price guarantee.(Rate Champion) Anyway if you find a cheaper price for the same room and dates you booked with them and you are the first one to notify them they match the price plus a $10.00 credit. I am so happy. I did a web search for HRH discount rates and came up with this website 1st Hotel Reservations and plugged my dates in and they gave me a better price so I informed Hotel Kingdom and they are going to honor it and I don't have to cancel and rebook. WooHooOOOOOOO!!!
You guys should check out the other website though it looked pretty reasonable.

Wilburville -

That sounds great!! I have a ressie with Hotel Kingdom for February and would of course like to see if I could do better.

Could you give me the EXACT name of the website you are referring to, as I did an AOL search and could not find it.

Thanks for the great information!!!:D

http://www.1sthotelreservations.com/

this is where I found the discount rate that hotel kingdom matched. but the trick with hotel kingdom is I believe you have to be the first one to find it. Check out the Rate Champion Report on their website it gives you all the details and then have fun searching for a lower price.
if you find a lower price but someone else found it first. if you don't mind cancelling with hotel kingdom go with the other one. I just did not want to cancel and have to re-book. Happy Hunting.

www.hotelkingdom.com

Thanks guys!!

I had heard of this program before and know that you need to be the first to find the lower rate, but I have never heard from anyone who actually WAS first!!

Congrats and thanks again for the info!

Who out there has actually completed travel when you have booked a room through Hotelkingdom? I am a bit skeptical about being defrauded by an entity out there in cyberspace. Thanks.

hotel kingdom's policy is to pay a small payment to them to reserve the room, 10% i think i am not sure exactly but it is very minimal. the remainder is paid to the hotel at check-in. this was one reason why i chose them as i also fear cyberspace!!! i also read alot of reviews and did some research on them before i booked. everything i have heard is good and they only have a $10 charge to cancel if anybody needs to do that!!!

I booked 2 nights for this past October at RPR through hotelkingdom. No problems whatsoever. Even got my Loews benefits (milk & cookies).

Great deal! Good for you. I enjoyed my experience with them as well and I also got my loews benefits even though I booked with them.

I booked through hotel kingdom and was very happy with them.

wiburville -

How long did it take for Hotel Kingdom to let you know if you had been the first to find a cheaper rate?? Did you call or e-mail??

I e-mailed over 24 hours ago and have not heard back. Please advise - should I call them?

The rate is $10.00 per night per room cheaper - which over 3 nights saves me $60.00 - I hope I was first!!!

3 for me,

I sent the champion rate report that they have on their website and then the next day I called the 1-800 # and they said they did receive my report and they were checking into it. I then received a phonecall later that afternoon and they told me that I was the first one to report that rate at that website. They would be adjusting the reservations accordingly. I also requested a new e-mail with all the new rate changes on it so I could print it out and have for my records. I was under the impression that they match the lower rate and reduce it by $10.00 but they credit you a $10.00 flat rate which i s fine with me because with the price match I am saving $60.00 per night and I am staying for 6 nights so that is a HUGE savings!!! They gave me no problems whatsoever! I was pleasantly surprised myself I thought I would haveto fight tooth and nail for the lower rate but to my amazement it was painless!

wilburville -

Thanks for the quick reply. I still have not heard from them, so I will call this afternoon and I'll let you know what happens!!! :)

3 for me,
your welcome, i hope you have good luck!
please keep me updated. I hope they treat you like they treated me. Where did you find a lower price? What website? i am curious. thanks

Wilburville -

I think I must have gotten the better rate, because I received a new confirmation today with the lower rate!!!!

However, I tried to call them, because I am a little confused as to whether or not they charged my credit card again with the new deposit. It looks that way on the new confirmation form. I will try again tomorrow, because by the time I got around to it, their offices were closed for the day.

I don't care if they re-charged it so much with the new rate, as I am concerned I will not be credited for the original deposit I have already paid. I did not give a CC number this time, so they must have used the "old" number I gave them with the original reservation. I will let you know how this all turns out.

Thanks again for the tip - it saved me$76.00 - every little bit helps!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter