Hotel Kingdom Sale Rates Hurry!!!!

wilburville

Mouseketeer
IT IS 7:00 AM ON THE EAST COAST AND I JUST CHECKED HOTEL KINGDOM WEBSITE (LIKE I DO EVERY MORNING SINCE I BOOKED MY TRIP.) AND THE RATES ARE 169 GARDEN VIEW AND 186 CLUB LEVEL FOR MARCH 3 & 4 2004. THOSE DATES ARE 2 OF THE DAYS I WILL BE THERE AND ARE MUCH LESS THAN MY RATE I HAVE NOW WITH HOTEL KINGDOM. THEY HAVE BEEN AVERAGING 305 FOR CLUB LEVEL. I JUST E-MAILED THEM TO SEE IF THEY WOULD APPLY THIS RATE TO MY EXISTING RESERVATION. WHAT ARE MY CHANCES????

I DON'T KNOW OF ANY OTHER DATES I AM IN A HURRY AND HAVE TO GET TO WORK BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE THE GOOD NEWS.

Royal Pacific is 119 with APH on the hotel website for those dates.
HRH is 139.

Sure are some great rates!!!

my rates are HIGHER than when I booked with HK. i got $151.20 for 3/20-3/26 and the rate listed now is $211.65-15% off. My rate is about 40% off-booked in November when someone on these boards told me about HK sale!!

Hotel Kingdom should honor the lower rate. A year ago the same thing happened with me, in fact twice the rates changed. I did get the lower rate both times. They will either call or email you. Be sure to print out the new rate adjustment and take it with you. For anyone that does book with hotel kingdom, be sure to check the site often for lower rates because it does happen. I saved a ton of money!!

Of course the rates drop the day after I leave. Just my luck. We are booked from 2/22-2/28 and it looks like the rate of $169.00 is good on 2/29-3/3.

When we first started to plan this trip on 11/29 the price was $151.00 and when I actually booked it on 12/5, the price jumped to $211.00. It has gone down to $186.00 and they gladly made the change for us.

Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose!

Yep-I got that 151 rate. i jumped on it b/c I didn't think i could get a better deal!! Boy am i glad I did.!!! 186 isn't that bad-that's what my neighbor got with fan club.!!!

Sorry not club level-just the plain old standard room. We always go for the basic room since we are never in room that much. The fan club rate is $187 so I think it's a good rate!!!

We had to change our travel plans :( - had HRH deluxe room booked with the APH rate ($189) for the 5 of us. Had to cancel and ONLY room we could find for a week late (March 11-13) was RPR from Hotel Kingdom ($219 - yikes:eek: ). They did have HRH and PBH rooms too, but eveen more $$$$$, of course!
We will be squeezed in there like sardines. . .
Just checked and rates are still the same for all 3 resorts for our dates. - But thanks for the heads up - I'll keep checking daily until we leave in case our rate goes down.

Damo and others,

Where are you guys getting these great rates for onsite hotels??
The cheapest thing I could find was 269.00 for Royal Pacific.
HELP...I don't make the big bucks, just want the FOTL priv :-)

:wave:
Nswift

April 3rd 2004, One night (cheapest onsite hotel)

Thank You!!!
NSwift

WWW.HOTELKINGDOM.COM

THEY HAVE BEEN EXCELLENT TO DEAL WITH AS WELL AS HAVING EXCELLENT RATES. AND IF THE RATES GO DOWN BEFORE YOUR TRIP THEY WILL MAKE THE ADJUSTMENTS TO YOUR RESERVATIONS.
AS LONG AS YOU NOTIFY THEM, OF COURSE. THEY WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY DO IT FOR YOU. JUST KEEP CHECKING THE SITE DAILY FOR RATES. IT PAYS OFF IN THE END!

Originally posted by nswift
April 3rd 2004, One night (cheapest onsite hotel)

Thank You!!!
NSwift

That is the week before Easter. Rates will be high. There is a AAA rate of 219 at RPR for a standard room. That's the cheapest thing I can find.

Thanks for tak!*** the time to check on that for me!
After spending all my money on the cruise, I am still looking for cheaper than that. I will keep all these tips in mind for the summer though, and try to take advantage of the fotl priv.

Thanks again!~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter