Hotel near Seattle Cruise port

Jaylie

DIS Veteran
We will be taking the cruise to Alaska out of Seattle and want to fly in a day early. Can someone recommend a hotel that is near the port? Also, it would be helpful if the hotel had a shuttle to the port. Thanks!

If you're leaving out of Pier 66, the Marriott Waterfront is literally across the street from the port. If you're leaving out of Pier 91 there's not much nearby in the way of hotels. Most hotels in downtown Seattle will have a shuttle, though, or you can use Uber. Uber is *very* available at all hours in Seattle.

Which pier does your ship leave from? Pier 66 or 91?
I don't know what pier the ship leaves from but I just realized this cruise is on the Ruby Princess!! We were on the Dream a few weeks ago with a double dip to CC, so I have Disney on my mind! So I'll hop over to the Cruise Critic Board. Thanks for the helpful responses, though!

I don't know what pier the ship leaves from but I just realized this cruise is on the Ruby Princess!! We were on the Dream a few weeks ago with a double dip to CC, so I have Disney on my mind! So I'll hop over to the Cruise Critic Board. Thanks for the helpful responses, though!

Odds are Princess is at 91. I know when I was on HAL we were at 91 and there was a Princess ship next to us.

As reported, no hotels super close. I stayed at a Hampton Inn near the airport and used a shuttle company to get to the pier...I forget the name but I can try and find it for you.

Odds are Princess is at 91. I know when I was on HAL we were at 91 and there was a Princess ship next to us.

As reported, no hotels super close. I stayed at a Hampton Inn near the airport and used a shuttle company to get to the pier...I forget the name but I can try and find it for you.
Yep, it is pier 91. I'd appreciate it if you could find the name of the shuttle company. Thanks so much.

Yep, it is pier 91. I'd appreciate it if you could find the name of the shuttle company. Thanks so much.

Found it!!

shuttleexpress.com

They were awesome!! I took them from the airport (took the hotel shuttle back there because it was pretty close), but I think they do pick-ups from hotels too.

Yes Princess and HAL are at Pier 91. NCL is at Pier 66. I would look at the Homewood Inn & Suites on Western, The Maxwell Hotel, the Hyatt House, or the Hampton Inn & Suites. They are all near Seattle Center and there is plenty of other things to do there for the tourist. I would just take Uber or Lyft to the pier if the hotel doesn't have a shuttle.

Yes Princess and HAL are at Pier 91. NCL is at Pier 66. I would look at the Homewood Inn & Suites on Western, The Maxwell Hotel, the Hyatt House, or the Hampton Inn & Suites. They are all near Seattle Center and there is plenty of other things to do there for the tourist. I would just take Uber or Lyft to the pier if the hotel doesn't have a shuttle.

The Maxwell is *gorgeous* and their staff is amazing. We loved it.

I was about to say Disney's Alaska cruises are out of Vancouver....lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter