• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

hotel new york in march 2006

shazzer23

Earning My Ears
hi we are going to hotel new york in march 2006 can't wait. can anybody let me know what the hotel is like, also we read somewhere there is a site that lists all restaraunts and menu' s for dlp can someone tell me how to get to it. :wave:

Hi shazzer23 and welcome to the DIS!! :wave2:

The Hotel New York is wonderful - just ask me or Nicola, and I believe Renate is a fan too!! :teeth: Here's a link to our HNY FAQ and here's a link to the very useful DLP Food Guide

Hi shazzer and welcome to the Dis :)

How exciting, a trip to HNY! That is somewhere I really want to stay :teeth:

The FAQ for the HNY Bexx mentions above is excellent - she won't say that herself as she wrote it! But it is great and will answer most of your questions - and probably some you didn;t know you had as well.

If you need anything, just ask away - we are a friendly bunch!

Hi shazzer and a big disboard welcome :wave2:

I see the HNY welcoming party have introduced themselves :teeth:
Any questions about the hotel someone on this board will be able to help you.

Reid

Thanx For Your Help And Your Quick And Freindly Replys, Would Also Like To Know, Do We Still Get Our Fair Share Of Parades And Shows Visiting In The Low Season

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter