Hotel Restaurants Inventions DLH

bonjovikitten

Mouseketeer
Hi there, hope someone can help. I will be staying at the Davy Crockett Ranch in a week and half :cloud9: and would really like to have dinner at Inventions at Disneyland Hotel. Do you have to be staying at the DLH to eat at the restaurant, or can anyone make a reservation? Many thanks for your help, Claire x

Anybody can make a reservation :) The buffet is wonderful (especially the deserts!).

Have a great trip!

:wizard:

Hi thanks, I'm getting really excited now, don't you just love that feeling before you go! :jumping1:
Judging by your signature, looks like you have had some pretty awesome Disney holidays! :cool1:
Claire x :cat:

Hi

Nicola answered my thread on Healthy Eating options and made Inventions sound very tempting ( mouth watering ) :mickeybar
Is it best to book a table before we leave or will we be able to book a table during our stay ? We are going to DLP in July:cheer2:

Personally I think you will be fine to wait until you arrive. We have never had any trouble getting a table by making a reservation simply the night (or even morning) before we plan to eat :)

:wizard:

Thanks Frances999
Your photo looks so calm and peaceful I can just imagine myself there ! :cool1:
Oh to win the lottery ! :rotfl2:

I love Inventions too! We had made a reservation before we left, but it turned out not to be necessary. We wound up going at a different time than our reservation had with no problems.

Welcome to the Disboards, Bonjovikitten!

Hi bonjovikitten

we are going to Davy Crockett also for first time in 5 weeks :wizard:
Based on other reports we were think that Inventions buffet at 6pm would be our chosen character meal this year. The combination of lovely food and character interaction sounds just the treat that DD's and DS will love.

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter