hotel room for family of 6?

violet13

Mouseketeer
We are soon to be a family of 6, wanted to plan a Disney vacation in November...trying to find a hotel or suite that is "cheap" but clean (plain is fine) (15 miles or less from Disney is also fine)...where we can ALL stay in the same room or suite, don't want to have to get 2 rooms. Is this possible? Didn't want to rent a house, too big, too expensive. Something less than $60 a night in "off season", or am I dreaming? Thanks!

The Hawthorn Suites near Universal would accommodate your family. During the off season, they sometimes have an Internet only rate around $65. Includes free breakfast as well. There is also a Hawthorn Suites near WDW, but I don't know if they offer that low rate.

It's received positive feedback on this board.

http://www.hawthorn.com/

We stayed in the Quality Inn Suites. DH and I had a queen size pull down bed in the family room. Bedroom had 2 queen beds. Family room was separated from bedroom by a kitchen with 2 burner stove, fridge, and microwave. Only 1 toilet but two sinks outside the bathroom area made morning preparations easy. $49 internet special in Oct 2000

Hi Violet13,

We are also a family of 6 and I have checked
this out before and decided that the Comfort
Suites maingate East seems the best choice
for us. I have not made reservations, but the
rate on hotel kingdom.com is $ 67.50/nite
plus $ 2.00 resort fee plus tax . It is located
on hwy. 192 about 2 miles east of Disney
maingate, near old town.
Comfort Suites Maingate East . Good Luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter