Hotel room surprise - suggestions PLEASE!

Tinkerbelle99

Mouseketeer
My sister and her family are visiting Disneyland Paris, I would like to send them a little surprise to their room. Any advice as to where/how to do so?

They live in Europe, so we can't be together much, but I wanted then to know we are thinking of them. I had bought a couple little things for them on our recent WDW trip and had intentions to send them to their resort, but the postage was crazy for the modest stuff I had to send.

Your advice is much appreciated. Thanks!

Hmm I've never done this but I imagine if you phone the hotel they are staying at you could arrange to pay for a gift from hotel shop or bar, pay for this over the phone with your card, and have them put it in the room? You would need as many details as possible of their booking, I imagine.
Certainly I've done this for family staying at hotels before, just not at Disney. The hotel info sticky should provide you with hotel contact details :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter