Hotel Royal Plaza on hotel Blvd??

Disneymommie

<font color=teal>Shares the magic with others<br><
I just made Ressies for next summer at Royal Plaza. It is on proporty but not Disney operated. Has anyone ever stayed there? Can you give me the good the bad and the ugly on it. We are 2 adults and 3 yound children. I got a great price for a Tower room with 2 doubles and a pull out.

How are the busses from the Hotel Blvd hotels??? Any info would be great. Thanks

We stayed there a few years back. They were just renovating it, so it should be nice for your stay. I was pleased with the hotel. We've stayed at many of the deluxes on property too. When we did stay there we switched over to DL for the remainder of our stay. Honestly, I almost like Hotel Royal Plaza better. The restaurant downstairs had a great breakfast buffet. The rooms were nice (they had an "island" feel to them) and we weren't in the tower, we overlooked Hotel Plaza Blvd. We were able to walk to DD (they were just expanding it then so now you could spend half a day there if not longer). A tower room should be really neat though.

Honestly we never took the buses to the parks, but I did notice them leaving every 20-30 minutes. I believe that's the schedule. We've stayed at the Grovsner a few times and I would definitely recommend this hotel over that one, that one really needs some renovating, plus the Hotel Royal Plaza is bright and cheery. We spent some time at the pool and thought is was nice also. If we couldn't stay at the S/D or WDW hotels we'd probably stay there again. Have you checked their website for details?

i got a double double tower room for dec 25th-jan 4th for a total of $1200 (includes all taxes and resort fees). make sure to ask about getting a night free if u havent already. ask about the stay 3 nights and get one free. i am only able to use that deal from 1/01-1/04 because of the holidays.

Hi I am also booked in there from Dec. 2 til Dec.8. I took advantage of their special...stay 2 nights get 1 free....so we are actually getting 2 nights free. We are not in the tower but on the poolside....regular rooms where $69.00 poolside upper level where $79.00 and the tower rooms where $89.00... based on availability....check out the review and the negotiated price on www.mousesavers.com I had actually called and was told that they were booked up but the next day I decided to call back to try my luck again and got the special....from what I read from others this is a very nice hotel.

www.royalplaza.com
www.mousesavers.com

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter