Hotel Royal Plaza restaurant

LisaMc

Mouseketeer
Thinking of making another trip down right before Xmas. Can any one tell me how the restaurants there are? I here kids eat free. That may make up for the slight difference in price with the Courtyard Marriott if the food is good. I read on Mousesavers that she thought it was good. Also, on the mousesaver site there is a rate of $65/nt. Is the $59/nt dreamsaver rate better or is the $65 rate including taxes or something? Is the $65 rate for a better room or do all standard rooms include the loveseat that can be a single bed? Another one of the selling points for me. Thanks!!

I used the mousesavers code for $65 a night (tax not included). The Dreamsaver rate is $59, but Friday and Saturday nights are $105 (Nov 6-13). For me the mousesavers rate was cheaper. From everything I've read (in both books and on the internet) every room does have the loveseat sofabed. Kids under 12 do eat free with each paying adult. Every room is supposed to have either a balcony or a patio. And I read that the toiletries are from Bath & Body Works. The royal plaza has been recently refurbished. It seems like a really nice place. I'm looking forward to staying there in November. I think that $65 is a great rate for a room that sleeps 5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter