hotel royal plaza

ALEXANDRAM

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever stayed at the Hotel Royal Plaza in downtown disney? Thinking of staying there in Feb. Pictures on hotel website look nice. Wondering if bus service is timely to the parks.
Any info is appreciated.

I stayed there my 1st trip in 1991. It may be better now, but I didn't care for it at all. Lobby was seedy. Employees were rude. Pool was nothing special. Rooms were small. Private balcony on our upper floor was nice, I must admit. One big thing to keep in mind is that Disney does not provide the bus service anymore. The private company that took it over doesn't get good marks in the guide books. You could probably stay "inside the world" for around the same price. Unless it has changed drastically, I would never stay there again.

Definitely stay inside the world! You will get better service and you will enjoy Disney transporation. We never stay outside the world any more!

We stayed at this hotel in 1995 and although
we did enjoy our stay, won't stay again. Our
room was very clean and comfortable. We did
not care for the rest. and lobby area. The
buses were why we will not stay there again.
They were crowded and slow with other stops.
We have stayed at the CBR on prop. all of our
other trips since then. We have had a more
relaxed trip with the Disney buses.It doesn't
cost too much more to stay at a moderate, and
you will be glad you did. Have fun!:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter