• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotel-which one??

LaurieA

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Myself and my 12 year old son are heading to Universal/Islands in August for the first time. We are SOOO excited! I was looking for a hotel under45.00/night. Searching I found 2 Hampton Inns- Kirkman road and Windover Drive. Also Comfort suites on Turkey lake road. Can anyone tell me anything about these hotels(which hampton is better) or suggest something else?

Thanks!!!!

The new Royal Pacific has entertaiment book rates starting at $99 per night, I would look into that, you will get Universal Express for every ride, it is worth it.

We have stayed off site and on site, it is definately worth the extra money to stay on site.

Patty

i would try the clarion universal - weeklytop10-orlando.com were offering that @$38.66 for august as i had a reservation there for aug but then decided to go for a suite if that site still has that price then anouther tip is to call hotel kingdom and tell them the price at top10-orlando and ask them about rate champion you may then get a further $5 off per night through them hope this helps and best of luck.
margaret.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter