• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotel with dog

mrsboz

DIS Veteran
Looking for a nice clean hotel for February near Disney with our small dog. Any suggestions please? Thank you

Looking for a nice clean hotel for February near Disney with our small dog. Any suggestions please? Thank you

you might know this but if not Disney now allows dogs at 4 of their resorts.
yacht club
Port orleans riverside
Art of animation
And the cabins at the campground.
each resort has designated dog friendly rooms.

Most companies will have a filter for pet friendly. If you were looking to stay on site the above person has good information :)

Yes I know the on-site hotels thank you. I was hoping to stay offsite to save money since we will be going four times in six months.

the problem with a lot of hotels is that theysay pet friendly but you’re not allowed to leave him in the room at all. I was planning on leaving him for several hours in his crate so we could go to the pool or dinnner but you can’t with most of tgem

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter