Hotel with two bathrooms?

BrerMama

DIS Veteran
For a variety of reasons, I'm looking for recommendations for a hotel with 2 bathroom. It's just me, my husband and my 23 year old daughter, but we are all introverts and like having our space and she's 23 and spends forever in the bathroom showering and getting ready. Currently looking at the HoJo family suites but are open to other suggestions. We will be walking only so prefer it to be on Harbor. We've stayed at Fairfield and HoJo in the past, but again are open to any hotel that's recommended. Thanks!

Having two full bathrooms in a hotel room is so great! I once stayed at a "Family Suite" at WDW which was basically two seperate rooms made into one. having the two full bathrooms for three occupants was such a luxury! It's amazing that it's so uncommon across the industry.

For a variety of reasons, I'm looking for recommendations for a hotel with 2 bathroom. It's just me, my husband and my 23 year old daughter, but we are all introverts and like having our space and she's 23 and spends forever in the bathroom showering and getting ready. Currently looking at the HoJo family suites but are open to other suggestions. We will be walking only so prefer it to be on Harbor. We've stayed at Fairfield and HoJo in the past, but again are open to any hotel that's recommended. Thanks!

For the price of some of the suites I'd consider booking two rooms - the Sheraton has good prices and two rooms isn't far off a suite. Residence Inn by the convention center is a nice property but their kids suite is smallish bunkbeds, not sure how comfortable that would be for a full size adult however the main area ( kitchen, livingroom etc) was great.

The Desert Inn & Suites as mentioned has a couple of room options that might work for you.
We have stayed in both the 2 bath and 1.5 bath.
These two options would give you plenty of space.

Location is perfect for walking to and from the parks.
Once I took take my grandson back to the room for a break and the walk from inside DCA at the old TOT to our room was 15minutes.

Booking way far in advance when their schedule opens is usually when we have received the best rates. The price only goes up as the arrival date nears.

For the price of some of the suites I'd consider booking two rooms - the Sheraton has good prices and two rooms isn't far off a suite. Residence Inn by the convention center is a nice property but their kids suite is smallish bunkbeds, not sure how comfortable that would be for a full size adult however the main area ( kitchen, livingroom etc) was great.
The RI has full 2 bedroom suites with regular beds in each room (no bunk beds), but they are usually over $1,000 a night. I agree, for that price they can book two rooms. They can actually book two one bedroom suites at RI for around $450 a night each, depending on when they’re going.

The RI has full 2 bedroom suites with regular beds in each room (no bunk beds), but they are usually over $1,000 a night. I agree, for that price they can book two rooms. They can actually book two one bedroom suites at RI for around $450 a night each, depending on when they’re going.

Good lord, 2K. I think when we stayed at the RI we were next to one of the 2bedroom suites. We snuck a peek during cleaning one day :)

Standford inn and suites has 2 bathroom rooms. The second bathroom is in a bedroom with bunk beds but that could be a good space for your daughter!

Is this really how high they run? We stay in 2br suites at RI in lots of places and the most we have ever paid was $450/night, all taxes and fees included.

In a couple of weeks we are staying in a Park View Suite at the Tropicana, which has 2 bathrooms. It is just under 2000$ total for 5 nights.

Is this really how high they run? We stay in 2br suites at RI in lots of places and the most we have ever paid was $450/night, all taxes and fees included.

At that one, yes. We usually do 2br suites at RI, as well, but this particular RI’s “executive” 2br price is exorbitant. The only non-executive 2 bedrooms are the ones with bunk beds. They’re 2 bedroom family/kids suite usually runs between $550-$750 (all the prices are with taxes because I have that setting switched on in the Bonvoy app). I just went back and looked at the mid-week rates in January and February not near any holidays and all the 2 bedrooms “executive” rooms are over $1,000. The pricing is crazy.

We were booking that one in 2021 for $450 a night! I loved the executive suite! Heck, I can get a 1 bedroom suite at DL for a few bucks more!

I looked for a hotel with 2 bathrooms for our last trip. The best I could find was Hojo or a big suite at Disneyland hotel. I considered getting adjoining rooms somewhere, but none of the hotels would guarantee the connecting rooms. I know Tropicana has some family suites with 2 bathrooms, but I think you'd need to call to book it.

I'm pretty sure the two bedroom suites at Home2Suites have two full bathrooms, plus a living area/kitchenette. But I don't think they have very many, so they're very hard to book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter