hotelkingdom.com

Crissy7682

Earning My Ears
When you book with them, how do they charge? I know we need to book now for our June HM because alot of hotels are booking up fast but we can't afford it if they charge us the whole amount upon booking.

Hi Crissy. We just booked with HK about a month ago. We were only charged about 10% of the total bill as a down payment.

They will tell you that the Loews hotels also require one night's deposit, which is separate from the HK deposit, but we were never charged this, at least not yet.

The balance is due when you check into the hotel.

Now that Fan club rates are out, don't forget to check them too.

Good luck!

It's another discount card that is given out to employers but barb will send you one-look for thread. ASk 1st for fan club b/c i just called and My HK rate was better than all those rates. I got HRH for $151.20 in March and fan club was $187 and Ent rate was $203 so I am so excited.!!! I booked with Hk a month ago also and was charged about 10% down and they said they will charge one nights deposit right b/f you arrive and the remainder when you check out> Hope this helps and have fun!!

I may be cancelling that hotel, it don't seem to have a pool. I need to call the hotel and ask.

Thanks about the fan club rate! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter