Hotels are all booked in October?

We are set to go on a Carnival cruise in October. We are going to MNSSHP on October 15, then going home Monday the 16th. Well with the current situation in the Atlantic I thought we should try looking into a back up vacation. I have tried to look at rates for the week October 8. Nothing is available. Not one single room. Anyone know what is going on at Disney that week? That seems strange that nothing is available that week at all.

So the talk around here is that we are expecting higher crowds than we have seen in years this October. The fact that room availability is limited and MNSSHP started earlier is a good indication that is correct. If I understood correctly, this year had also seen more convention bookings than prior years as well. That may or may not affect crowds in the parks, but it certainly does impact hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter