Hotels for D23 ultimate fan event

queenofheartsfan

Mouseketeer
Have a quick question - do most people book through the D23 site? We usually stay at the BW Lulu when we visit Anaheim ( within walking distance to DL and convention center) but it isn’t one of the D23 hotels. Are there any real advantages or perks for using the D23 website to book? Didn’t know if the stay might be more seamless by using the official site. Or maybe I am overthinking this ….😎
TIA

Have a quick question - do most people book through the D23 site? We usually stay at the BW Lulu when we visit Anaheim ( within walking distance to DL and convention center) but it isn’t one of the D23 hotels. Are there any real advantages or perks for using the D23 website to book? Didn’t know if the stay might be more seamless by using the official site. Or maybe I am overthinking this ….😎
TIA
Other than the convention rates available on them, I am not aware of other perks. We did not use the site in '22 for that years' expo and I did not notice missing out on anything more.

I have not used the D23 site to book hotels for Expos in the past. The hotels I stayed at weren't convention hotels either, like one year I stayed at the Candy Cane. The hotel I have booked for 2024 I booked on my own and got a better rate than the hotels on the D23 site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter