Hotwire and CDG Airport Hotels

ExpatDisneyLover

DIS Veteran
I was so excited about my first time using hotwire I just had to share!:banana: May come in handy for someone.

I was a bit nervous about booking an airport hotel at Charles De Gaulle Airport - I will have 3 nights at the Magic Circus and one night at CDG before my flight to Texas the next morning. I've been really studying about the hotel locations and the ones I really wanted were a lot more than I wanted to pay. So I started investigating hotwire and booked my first hotel. Very nerve racking as you don't know the hotel name before you book - risky - but I studied the info online to help people bid and came out with a great result.

So I have the Hilton at CDG Airport 4 star near terminal 3 for $89US with tax $103US - 68GBP or 82Euro - so I am pleased as it is one of the hotels I wanted for a price that makes me very happy! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter