Hours for Typhoon Lagoon???

Hope56rd

Earning My Ears
What are the hours of MM @ Typhoon Lagoon?

TL usually closes early... will they have a traditional MM start time of 9? 9 works great for the big 4, but 9pm start work well at TL?

Anyone get any registration e-mail for Typhoon Lagoon registration yet? I just noticed the other day that there is one during my trip next month.

Nevermind. I just received the sign-up e-mail.

Last edited:

So the device I entered the site on last night got the highest number in the lottery. Last two devices got the two lowest spots. Lowest number I got was 905.

So the device I entered the site on last night got the highest number in the lottery. Last two devices got the two lowest spots. Lowest number I got was 905.
Same here. My ipad I just did exactly at 11:00 and got 880. Still waiting but took me an hour for Hollywood Studios and my lowest number was 7000.

Glad I got in. Not a big fan of Typhon Lagoon but this is the only event that lines up with a trip I have booked this year. Missed both events I was scheduled for last year. HS in June I ended up in the hospital & had to cancel my trip. In September Hurricane Ian canceled the AK event I was scheduled for. Hope everyone who wanted to was able to get in.

Wow I was impressed how quick I got through!! First device I had 1869 ahead of me and second had over 3000. Definitely quicker than last year for the AK event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter