House for rent in Disney?

jessie32

Mouseketeer
We are looking to rent a house in Disney.close to Disney.dose anybody have any place to rent from?want to be close to Disney like how close bonnet creek.

None of the rental homes are that close. The closest is probably Windsor Hills. You can contact owners directly here:
http://windsorhillsrent.com/

I have no affiliation w/anyone at WH, but have rented there and been happy a couple of times.

How large of a house do you need? We rented through this company for Windsor Hills but he only has condos and townhomes in WH. I found his prices to be best for my dates, plus his cancellation policy is better than most private rentals and he doesn't charge a large security deposit:
www.vacationcentralflorida.com

bonnet creek is next to CRB and Pop Century - nothing else is going to be that close - would look in the Kissimmee area - there are several houses there. You won't find anything in Orange County (where WDW is located) - Orange County does NOT allow short term rental on houses.

I have rented a house several times through VRBO. But like others have said, you will not get closer than Wyndham Grand Bonnet Creek.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter