Housekeeping/room check complainers/Kids naptimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Why did you make 3 posts on this one topic?

2. Are you old enough to be posting in a message board?

Can you imagine what it would be like if Disney had enough rooms at the park for every child needing a nap?

I'm confused. Nobody can do that unless you agree to it so therefore, they aren't ruining your vacation.

Why would child.needing a nap ruin a trip for the other people. Are they all attached at the hip? It's hard to take the post serious by the way you typed it. If the other people in the group let a few dictate there trip that is there fault. Many family's take breaks mid day but it's not for everyone.

Well, I had another poster accuse me of telling someone to "cast away their children" (no lie!) for suggesting they may want to split up for a meal. Some people think you have to travel as a group and never ever ever split up.

1- Your posts are really difficult to read without punctuation

She used punctuation. You clearly missed the 5000 exclamation marks in each post!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a grown adult and I napped in the hotel room on the last trip (between Disney Springs and MK HEA/ EMH, 7 days into the trip). I guess I could have taken a sleeping bag and set up camp at the World of Disney to avoid getting in the way of the security checks. :confused3

I mean personally when I travel with my toddler and 25 other people I get great pleasure out of ruining their day so we can nap. Sometimes we don't even need a nap and just force everyone back to the resort and then the toddler and I sneak back out to the parks for a dole whip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter