Housing at DW

maroo

DIS Veteran
I need some advice...I have asked a few people around...but have not really gotten much feedback.

We have 5 people in our party...one in a powerchair that can't transfer on her own. We would like to rent a HOUSE or something like that when we go back to DW...hopefully soon! :) We are ok with driving some to DW (20-30 min) and would actually like to be in Kissimmee if there is something like that around there.

I am looking for someone that has stayed in something like this. And we are looking to save significant money, so we will need a functioning kitchen.

anyone stayed in something like this in Orlando?

I don't know whether this place has any handicapped accessible homes, but we rented from All Star Vacation Homes and were very pleased with them.

The house was in a gated community with it's own gameroom, pool, and jacuzzi. It was also only 5 minutes from Disney. You might contact them and see if they can accommodate them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter