• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How about pictures of alcoholic drinks?

The Maelstrom is my favorite margarita, it is delicious. The Beet was good; the beet flavor was subtle, not overbearing like I thought it would be. :)

So happy to see more pictures. I will be heading back at some point this summer and then again in November. Cheers to vacation beverages.:drinking1

tumblr_o504k1SJYV1rzxvpbo1_1280.jpg

Avocado Margarita, Beet Margarita and Maelstrom Margarita from La Cava del Tequila.
Those sound fab!

Fun thread!!

Shrunken Zombie Head from Trader Sam's - can't wait to have another one in 2 days!!

IMG_4149 (1).JPG

Sunken Treasure from the pool bar at the Polynesian - can't wait to have one from Hurricane Hanna's at BC in 5 weeks!

IMG_4145.JPG

DSCF7325.jpg

Blue Harvest cocktail at Backlot Express at Hollywood Studios

IMG_3297.jpg

Cool Headed Monkey at Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar at Disney Springs

IMG_3314.jpg

Habanero Lime Margarita and Orange Grove Rum Runner at Dockside Margaritas at Disney Springs

IMG_3317.jpg

Orange Grove Rum Runner at Dockside Margaritas at Disney Springs

IMG_3411.jpg

Spikey Pineapple from Trader Sam's Tiki Terrace at the Polynesian

IMG_3438.jpg

Wild Passion Fruit Margarita at La Cava del Tequila at Epcot

IMG_3439.jpg

Jalapeño Margarita at La Cava del Tequila at Epcot

How have I missed this amazing thread?!?!?! Here's some of our recent drink pics:

Pineapple Mimosa and Bloody Mary at Captain's Grill at Yacht Club

image.jpeg

Moretti beers at Via Napoli

image.jpeg

African Bloody Mary's at Dawa Bar (AK)

image.jpeg

Fun and HOT week. We hung out at SSR and DS for the week. We did not do any park.
First night we headed over to Raglan Road. DH had a few beers and I had the mojito. First one was yummy. Second one was meh.
IMGP0001.JPG IMGP0002.JPG IMGP0003.JPG IMGP0004.JPG IMGP0008.JPG

Next stop was The Hangar. We really love this place. The inside is so cool.
I had Pancho's Margarita and German Mechanic. Both yummy and would have again. DH loves the Paulaner Hefe-Weizen Draft here. So he had a few.......lol
IMGP0027.JPG IMGP0028.JPG IMGP0030.JPG IMGP0033.JPG IMGP0034.JPG IMGP0035.JPG

Next stop House of Blues. Great place to cool off on a crazy hot day. We went to the back of the restaurant and sat at the bar.
DH had beer (surprise) Not a big fan of this one so he went to his other favorite Blue Moon (No picture). I had the strawberry daiquir. Perfect to beat the heat.
IMGP0036.JPG IMGP0037.JPG

Back to the Hangar. Cool Headed Monkey. YUMMY!!!!! I did not get the cup. I think $15 just for the cup is a little silly.
I'm sure on one of our next trips back I will break down and get the cup. Sorry about the flash in the description.
IMGP0040.JPG IMGP0042.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter