How accurate is www.touringplans.com?

ErinInCT

Someday my tag will come...
We will be at MK the Monday of Presidents Week which I would assume to be a busy time. But Touring Plans is showing only a 14 minute wait at 11:31am for 7DMT and a 12 minute wait for Space Mtn at 6:23pm. The only Fast Passes it recommends (sadly we don't have our tickets yet as this is a school trip) is Little Mermaid, Buzz and HM. This can't be correct, can it?

Whenever I've seen a thread like this, the times seem very unrealistic. But many people claim they are quite accurate.

I just can't see how those times are close.

I just created a dummy plan for that day and at 11:37 am, it shows a 68 minute wait for 7DMT, 40 minutes for space mountain at 4:38 PM, 27 minutes for Buzz at 5:30 PM. Are you sure you're looking at wait time vs. duration?

It isn't recommending any FPs though, which is odd.

Oh wait, in green it says Uses Fast Pass although I do not have a FP. I must have loaded that even though I don’t have a FP. I removed it and now it has 7DMT at 4:09pm with a 67 min wait. That actually still seems low. Thanks for making me realize that FP mistake.

Oh wait, in green it says Uses Fast Pass although I do not have a FP. I must have loaded that even though I don’t have a FP. I removed it and now it has 7DMT at 4:09pm with a 67 min wait. That actually still seems low. Thanks for making me realize that FP mistake.

It might be a bit low, not really sure. I'm curious now!

It looks like, last year for President's day, the predicted average wait time for 7DMT by TP was 124 minutes. The observed average wait time (across the entire day) was 118 minutes. So yes, a 67 minute wait seems low.

upload_2018-1-16_13-49-51.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter