• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How are gasoline prices in your neck of the woods.

On December 7, I posted it was $2.52 at our Costco, and I was very excited. I filled up at the same Costco on Monday for $2.03! I am curious to see if it goes below $2/gallon.

$2.25 and hoping it keeps dropping. When I went to get gas the other day I decided to only get $20 instead of filling my tank. There really is no advantage to filling the tank when it's highly likely to be $0.10/gallon cheaper when I need gas again.

$2.71 in Southwest PA. Although, within a roughly 10 mile radius of my house I've seen $2.63 all the way up to $2.89. :confused3

Still beats $4 a gallon, though! :thumbsup2

It was around $2.43/gal when we left (coast of FL) and I saw it for $2.33 here in Orlando. Not sure what it is now as I haven't left Disney in a few days.

If you don't have your location in your Sig or Board info, please put the location (city/state) when you post prices here.

1.87 at Kroger (Plano, TX) today. We had 30 cents off in fuel rewards so 1.57 a gallon! :cool1: We honestly couldn't remember when we last paid that amount.

1.87 at Kroger (Plano, TX) today. We had 30 cents off in fuel rewards so 1.57 a gallon! :cool1: We honestly couldn't remember when we last paid that amount.

Love Kroger rewards! It's Baker's here and the gas station is in the same shopping center as the store. Love getting groceries & then filling up using the points.

It is $1.99 in Omaha, NE today and has been about that amount for the last week or so.

$2.33 a gallon in Sacramento. Of course we have 49.7 cents per gallon state tax, second only to New York at 50.6 cents. Then there is Alaska where the state gas tax is just 8 cents a gallon.

$1.07/litre here in Surrey BC (that's about $4.01 a gallon). We live within about 15 minutes of the US border so we frequently go down to WA state to grocery shop and fill up for fuel! Even with our dollar taking a nose dive it's obviously still worth it for gas!! According to Gas Buddy it's 2.20/gallon at Fred Meyer in Bellingham WA which is where I fill up as I can get even more money off using my Freddy's card (Kroger and Fred Meyer are the same I believe??)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter