How are the 7DMT lines during evening EMH?

jtowntoflorida

Looking Like I Can't Really Afford To Go To Disney
Subject line says it all.

Also, what attractions are closed during Wishes? We're not super big on fireworks, so I'm thinking we'll do some rides instead of watching.

The line is shorter, but how much depends on the day and time of year. What specific day are you asking about?

August 30th. It's the day they have EMH until 2:00 a.m. We have our morning FPs for that day but I've read that we should try it at night, too. I'm thinking EMH is our best bet, but for planning purposes I'd like to know how much time to allocate.

I think you are going to have to wait until mid August to gage this. Right now Mine Train has really only been open in peak season. End of August is defintely a slower time. The crowds will start dwindling by mid August and someone should be able to give a good estimate.

We closed out MK with EMH a few nights recently past 2am and 3am. I never saw 7dmt get less than a 45 min posted time.

The other night at 10:45 7DMT was at 28 minutes and A&E were at 22 minutes according to TP. Not even EMH night, just a regular midnight close. Longest wait was PP at 38 minutes.

The other night at 10:45 7DMT was at 28 minutes and A&E were at 22 minutes according to TP. Not even EMH night, just a regular midnight close. Longest wait was PP at 38 minutes.

Ya this is what I looked up as well.

Only July 12th starting at 7:30PM while the Disney posted time was 45mins (constantly - which is very odd do you say? :scratching ) you had multiple user reported waits in the 20-25 min range.

I think there is a rumor that the Disney posted wait times are sometimes used to push people to other rides. I mean for instance on 7/13 from 9:15am to 2:45pm 7DMT was a 75 min wait the entire time... do you really think that it was exactly 75 mins for 5 hours?

Ya this is what I looked up as well.

Only July 12th starting at 7:30PM while the Disney posted time was 45mins (constantly - which is very odd do you say? :scratching ) you had multiple user reported waits in the 20-25 min range.

I think there is a rumor that the Disney posted wait times are sometimes used to push people to other rides. I mean for instance on 7/13 from 9:15am to 2:45pm 7DMT was a 75 min wait the entire time... do you really think that it was exactly 75 mins for 5 hours?

Thanks for the info! I know that they always pad the wait times, especially toward the end of the day, so I was hoping for some real user reports. We did an evening EMH last June until 1 a.m. and I'm pretty sure the posted wait time for Peter Pan was 50 minutes. The queue was all backed up, spilling out into FL, and I asked a CM about the wait...she looked at the line and said, "It's about 25 minutes right now." Wouldn't you know, almost exactly 25 minutes later we were sailing over Neverland. Without FP slowing up the standby line, they move people through pretty quickly during EMH. I just wasn't sure how quickly the 7DMT line moves.

You could also get in line at like 1:45 am and just sit out the wait but not lose a lot of park time! If you're really that ambitious ;).

I can confirm this. My friend was there and we went to DHS instead and were supposed to go to MK but the rest of my party didnt want to go. I am so sad as we ended up not riding at all! We had a fp on our first night and ended up not getting on due to bad weather :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter