How are the crowds right AFTER President's Week?

Taddy

WDW Addict & Proud Of It
We are purposely avoiding going president's week and are set to go Feb 22 - March 3.

DO the crowds die down a bit after president's week or do more peopel do what we are doing?ha ha

We go the same time every year. Always the week after Presidents Day (AKA February vacation) It is normally quit. Last year we went on rides 2 and 3 times with no wait. The weather has been on the cooler side the last 2 years, but well worth it. Have a great trip!!
~Dee

:D Yes, great time to go. we are also going that week. The crowds usually do thin out after presidents week:bounce:

So glad you asked this question! We'll be down there too (Feb. 26-Mar. 3) and would love to experience smaller crowds. :D

We too just decided to go during that same week. I was worried about crowds because we went one year at President's Day time and all the parks were a mob scene.

Everyone have a Magical Time!!!!! Let's hope for good weather!

MamaQuack:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We will be there Feb. 23-March 3, last year we did President's Week so I'm anxious to see the difference. ~:p~ (Now let's just hope the Dance/Drill Team Comp. doesn't cause a problem:( )

We've been down there twice after Pres day. It was great. The second time we went, Boston had a major snow storm and we had to extend our trip by 2 days! We were lucky, we had DVC so it didn't cost us any more money (only points) for a hotel and we had bought the annual passes so had more time in the parks!

I don't think it will happen on this next trip, we are going in May.

Our family will be there too! We are visiting from Febl 15-March 1. I hope we will have some nice weather, it has to be better than the -5 here. Don't forget to wear your lime green ribbons.:Pinkbounc:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter